Our Prime Manual Chute is designed with convenient access and time-saving features. This upgraded chute is compatible with any headgate and tailgate.
Prime Manual Chute
- Overall quieter operation.
- Top-mounted power requires 110V or 220V power supply.
- Brisket bar standard to keep animal from going down in the chute.
- Full side exit on both sides of animal for emergency or side release.
- Controls located at top of frame or on drop arm to move to waist level.
- 50/50 branding gates with convenient slam latches for top half of the animal.
- Rump ratchet bars with high strength fiberglass bar coated to prevent splinters.
- Newly redesigned neck access door for wider and quieter access to the QBA triangle.
- Includes high quality hydraulic headgate, head sweep, parallel squeeze, and tailgate.
- Remote power also available in 110V, 220V, or gas. Includes power cart and extra hose.
- Access to the bottom half of the animal with convenient 60/40 bottom access doors with slam latches.
- Prime Hydraulic Chute is commonly paired with the Pearson wheel kit for portability, scale systems, and palpation cage.
- Louvers on both sides of the chute to allow cattle to focus on the headgate opening rather than the workers around the chute.