The longer length of our Prime XL Hydraulic Chute includes all of the Prime upgrades plus an adjustable width palpation section with doors built into each side of the chute frame to eliminate space for calves to turn around.
Prime XL Hydraulic Chute
- Overall quieter operation.
- Top-mounted power requires 110V or 220V power supply.
- Brisket bar standard to keep animal from going down in the chute.
- Full side exit on both sides of animal for emergency or side release.
- Controls located at top of frame or on drop arm to move to waist level.
- 50/50 branding gates with convenient slam latches for top half of the animal.
- Rump ratchet bars with high strength fiberglass bar coated to prevent splinters.
- Newly redesigned neck access door for wider and quieter access to the QBA triangle.
- Includes high quality hydraulic headgate, head sweep, parallel squeeze, and tailgate.
- Remote power also available in 110V, 220V, or gas. Includes power cart and extra hose.
- Access to the bottom half of the animal with convenient 60/40 bottom access doors with slam latches.
- Prime Hydraulic Chute is commonly paired with the Pearson wheel kit for portability and scale systems.
- Louvers on both sides of the chute to allow cattle to focus on the headgate opening rather than the workers around the chute.
- Longer XL length includes adjustable width palpation section with doors built into each side of the chute frame, removing place for calves to turn around.