The longer length of our Prime XL Manual Chute includes all of the Prime upgrades plus an adjustable width palpation section with doors built into each side of the chute frame to eliminate space for calves to turn around.
Prime XL Manual Chute
- Overall quieter operation.
- Parallel squeeze from 9” out to 30”.
- Available with any Pearson headgate or tailgate.
- Brisket bar standard to keep animal from going down in the chute.
- Full side exit on both sides of animal for emergency or side release.
- 50/50 branding gates with convenient slam latches for top half of the animal.
- Commonly paired with the Pearson wheel kit for portability and scale systems.
- Rump ratchet bars with high strength fiberglass bar coated to prevent splinters.
- Newly redesigned neck access door for wider and quieter access to the QBA triangle.
- Access to the bottom half of the animal with convenient 60/40 bottom access doors with slam latches.